It is currently October 18th, 2017, 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Started retrievers
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2014, 4:03 pm 
Tundra Swan

Guys and gals....
Each year I get inquiries from folks who are maybe wanting to pay a little less than full price for a dog that might do a little retrieving or for Dogs that are maybe not top of the line but can still do a little work.
I just wanted to post up that this is the time to speak up about that if that interest you. All of the dogs will gone by Sept and Oct so if you are thinking about possibly getting a retriever that is started and you want to finish the training yourself or maybe you can settle for a dog that works but will not be good enough for competition or is no longer a puppy...I may have something you would be interested in. The dogs we are gonna be offering like this will be on a "best offer" basis. All will be AKC registered with little or no pedigree. Most of them will not have any health clearances or guarantees. These dogs are NOT from our kennel and were not bred from our dogs. They are not South Wind dogs but a liquidation from another kennel. They would NOT be recommended by us for use as breeding stock. Many of them will make decent meat dogs.
Male/female yellow/white/fox red, black, chlt.
WYSIWYG.