It is currently December 12th, 2017, 1:31 am


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 8:44 am 
Offline
Pintail
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2012, 7:44 am
Posts: 409
Location: Brewton, Al.
Is it just me or does it seem like all those monkeys wanted there to be no charges against officer Wilson so they would have an excuse to loot, burn and show their true colors? Am I the only one that thinks it shows how stupid they are... With the evidence and witnesses presented they still think the officer was in the wrong? Makes me want to go on a Missouri coot hunt!

_________________
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 3:38 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
Black cop kills a white kid = he's a hero.

Sad that someone lost their life, but much more so that they're acting like fools up there. I imagine most of the rock throwers are from out of town and on the payroll of the 2 high Reverends.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 3:42 pm 
Offline
Redhead
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2010, 11:12 am
Posts: 677
Location: HSV Al
clint.cook wrote:
Black cop kills a white kid = he's a hero.

Sad that someone lost their life, but much more so that they're acting like fools up there. I imagine most of the rock throwers are from out of town and on the payroll of the 2 high Reverends.


Nailed it!

_________________
Steven Alexander
A gun that misses, a boat that sinks, and a dog that don't know any better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 4:51 pm 
Offline
Pintail
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2012, 7:44 am
Posts: 409
Location: Brewton, Al.
Thousands of blacks took to the streets last night in Ferguson and across the nation, protesting for a total stranger...a criminal...all because of a shared skin color. Last night those same blacks proceeded to burn down their own buildings, congested their own highways, looted their own stores, opened fire into crowds of their own people, and sent their own young children into harms way to vandalize shops and steal for them. News Flash: It's not the "white man" you should fear anymore..its your own shadow who is your worst enemy. Now, go ahead, line up in the comments and call me racist. It wasn't me out there burning your buildings.

_________________
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 5:00 pm 
Offline
Redhead
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2010, 11:12 am
Posts: 677
Location: HSV Al
Tide78 wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like all those monkeys wanted there to be no charges against officer Wilson so they would have an excuse to loot, burn and show their true colors? Am I the only one that thinks it shows how stupid they are... With the evidence and witnesses presented they still think the officer was in the wrong? Makes me want to go on a Missouri coot hunt!


You act as though they give a hoot about evidence... This isn't about that boy at all. It's about getting free "stuff" because they are entitled. Just like hurricane Katrina. First things looted were big screens, not food.

_________________
Steven Alexander
A gun that misses, a boat that sinks, and a dog that don't know any better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 25th, 2014, 5:04 pm 
Offline
Pintail
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2012, 7:44 am
Posts: 409
Location: Brewton, Al.
stevena198301 wrote:
Tide78 wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like all those monkeys wanted there to be no charges against officer Wilson so they would have an excuse to loot, burn and show their true colors? Am I the only one that thinks it shows how stupid they are... With the evidence and witnesses presented they still think the officer was in the wrong? Makes me want to go on a Missouri coot hunt!


You act as though they give a hoot about evidence... This isn't about that boy at all. It's about getting free "stuff" because they are entitled. Just like hurricane Katrina. First things looted were big screens, not food.

Yes sir you are right... I'm just sick and tired of it and them getting away with it!

_________________
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 7:30 am 
Offline
Hooded Merganser
User avatar

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Posts: 41
Did not matter what the verdict was the looting was gonna happen anyway. Some people always looking for an excuse to steal some air jordan shoes. Same thing happens when a professional sports team wins a championship. Throw a few rocks, burn a couple police cars, and steal some shoes and dvd players. Until the public officials take a hard stand , nothing will change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 8:24 am 
Offline
Ruddy Duck
User avatar

Joined: May 23rd, 2012, 3:25 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Rainsville, AL
:lol:


Attachments:
NeverMind.JPG
NeverMind.JPG [ 61.49 KiB | Viewed 1302 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ferguson
PostPosted: November 26th, 2014, 8:51 am 
Offline
Hooded Merganser
User avatar

Joined: November 25th, 2013, 11:32 am
Posts: 39
Image

_________________
Army National Guard Infantry 11C


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group