All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fisherman
PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 7:59 pm 
Tundra Swan

Go drop decoys around them and pull up the boat blind

PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 8:44 pm 
Hooded Merganser

Coworker came up with a great idea when I told him what happened. Carry a handful of m80's in the boat. When some jerk decides your decoy spread or the grass bed right around you is the only place worthy of fishing, politly ask him to leave. If he refuses, start lighting m80's and chunking them all around you. That oughtta scare any fish around u for a little while. If the idiot still continues to fish, then there is no hope. The fella is really an idiot and u might as well pack it up or spend your morning trying to ruin his day like he did yours.

PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 9:14 pm 
Canvasback

There is such a thing as hunter harassment as mentioned before but I'm pretty positive once you retaliate your roles have just reversed. While you may not call the law when the other is harassing you, doesn't mean they won't while you're harassing them.

It may ruin a couple of your hunts by calling the law at first but word will spread.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 9:09 pm 
Ruddy Duck

[quote="gad daddy"]To bad a bird didn't swing through low, I would have shot like I never knew they were there..

You may have needed to touch one off

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 11:32 pm 
Tundra Swan

Lonster wrote:
I'm not calling anyone out here on a public forum but, for the guy who attempted to send me the name calling PM and then deleted it, I received it via email notification BEFORE you deleted it :twisted:

I sent you a PM, man up and call me :D

FYI,

It's not real smart to post statements on a public forum alleging that you have committed criminal offenses i.e. reckless endangerment. If what you posted is true then I can guarantee you that you will need to employ a good criminal defense lawyer sometime in your future. I routinely use information against individuals, who much like yourself, go onto a public forum or social media website and publish statements for the whole world to see. Their thoughtfulness usually comes back to bite them in butt.

District Attorney "D.A": Could you tell the jury what happened on the date that the incident occurred?
Fisherman: Yes, I was fishing and someone who I had not seen was hidden in the woods, like a sniper, and he shot me.

D.A.: Mr. Hunter, this isn't the first time that you've attempted to kill a fisherman is it?
Mr. Hunter I'm going to show you what I have marked as State's Exhibit "A", it is a compilation of posts that you have placed on public forums...

Jury: We the jury find ____________ GUILTY of attempted murder.

Get the cheddar cheese ramen noodles in prison. I heard they were awesome!

PostPosted: December 7th, 2013, 2:18 am 
Pintail

Just keep a heavy duty flippin stick in the boat with you with 200# test braid, a topwater plug. If they dont leave when you ask them to, tell them you might as well join them and fish too. Then throw out and snag their line and set the hook so hard you jerk his rod out of his hands lol