It is currently October 21st, 2017, 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: March 28th, 2013, 11:48 am 
Wood Duck

Starting to see more and more people complaining about marriage equality, more people complaining about the 2nd Amendment, and less and less people standing up for Christianity. It's becoming a sad world. I've only got one thing to say to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9OzIn9-o4

PostPosted: March 28th, 2013, 6:33 pm 
Pintail

It would appear so. All I can say is hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2013, 7:23 pm 
Harlequin Duck

It's a pretty sick world we live in these days. I really kind of dread the thought of raising children in the type atmosphere they have to grow up in now. I'm 31 and thought I had it made growing up. I can't imagine when the young kids now get into highschool and beyond, what they're going to have to deal with!
Common sense is no longer an expectation in people. I mean even 5 years ago, who would have thought we'd be having a debate, that is more than likely going to go the other way, on whether or not marriage was limited to a man and a woman. Who would have thought 100 days after a still shady to me, killing of 20 innocent little kids, would the president, still be parading the parents around like a show steer, trying to shame the legislators into passing a gun control act, that WILL DO NOTHING to change those type events, all the time never even having a second thought to the 88,700 planned parenthood abortions that have happened in that same 100 days. I'm sorry, but 20 isn't greater than 88,700 in my book, and we never even mention them, actually we promote this?
Then we ban dodgeball from a playground because "experts" say it promotes bullying!?

I'll digress from my :soap but it is definitely one of the most liberal I've seen, and I only expect it to continue.