All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Puppies Ads
PostPosted: June 6th, 2009, 11:05 am 
Wood Duck

Post them in the classifieds. Post pics if you have them and price. :cool

PostPosted: June 6th, 2009, 10:32 pm 
Banded Black Duck

I think it's ok to post them in the classifieds as long as you do it every now and then. What is not wanted is someone who is in the puppy business competing with the sponsors and rightfully so in my opinion.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2009, 12:58 am 
Mallard

buzzbait00 wrote:
OK!Now im really confucius!I have lab pups I need to find good homes for.First litter!Im not a "breeder" and am not doing this for money.Its just something I always wanted to do and I have a awsome male and female.I NEED TO FIND GOOD HOMES FOR THESE WONDERFUL PUPS!Where do I post them for sell?

In the general classifieds.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2009, 9:00 am 
Tundra Swan

alduck wrote:
Reminder: No commercial puppies ads are allowed unless you are a sponsor of the site. If one is posted, it will be deleted immediately, and without question. Thanks, and I hope you understand.

All ads other than from our sponsors must be made in the classifieds forum.

Dear Confucius,
Just place you ad in the classified section as indicated above.
Good Luck with your pups

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 1:15 pm 
Coot

I got 6 week old Chocolate Labs 6 males 1 Female. The pick of the Litter is still available on the Male's. PM me

PostPosted: February 18th, 2013, 12:04 pm 
Ruddy Duck

Hey ALDUCKS, I posted an ad for what I had left of a litter of pups and it got deleted. Just wondering why? For I am not a kennel or pro trainer/breeder. Listed the sires name in the topic that was it. I reposted, please let me know what I did to get deleted. Thanks Ray

PostPosted: February 18th, 2013, 12:28 pm 
Tundra Swan

You mean this ad ?
viewtopic.php?f=forum=6&t=33112
looks like it is there to me......

PostPosted: February 18th, 2013, 12:30 pm 
Harlequin Duck

SUNNYDEE wrote:
Hey ALDUCKS, I posted an ad for what I had left of a litter of pups and it got deleted. Just wondering why? For I am not a kennel or pro trainer/breeder. Listed the sires name in the topic that was it. I reposted, please let me know what I did to get deleted. Thanks Ray

Because you apparently don't have enough common sense to read the rules, so you can't post.

"New policy effective Dec 23, 2009 - classifieds are only allowed for members with at least 10 posts."

Currently, you're at 5.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2013, 11:37 pm 
Tundra Swan

Bang!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 12:03 am 
Banded Black Duck

You guys are cool. Keep it up.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 12:05 am 
Banded Black Duck

Nice litter you have
SUNNYDEE wrote:

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 12:23 am 
Ruddy Duck

Thanks muddycreek! People like you are just haters! I guess this gives me 6! Thought we are hunters that need to help each other, guess you are not!!!... So sorry I didn't see that rule. Whoops, you see that low bird that I shot!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 12:42 am 
Ruddy Duck

Thanks Mr. Allen, just trying to get in the ht game with a nice pup.(kinda new) Keeping one for myself. Sorry I didn't see that rule when I clicked on pup ads. I think this will give me 7 posts. Happy Hunting!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 12:45 am 
Ruddy Duck

duckdawg wrote:
You mean this ad ?
viewtopic.php?f=forum=6&t=33112
looks like it is there to me......

Reposted when you saw it. Thanks for telling me you seen it! It probably will get deleted again, because I didn't have enough posts.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 7:39 am 
Harlequin Duck

SUNNYDEE wrote:
Thanks muddycreek! People like you are just haters! I guess this gives me 6! Thought we are hunters that need to help each other, guess you are not!!!... So sorry I didn't see that rule. Whoops, you see that low bird that I shot!

Haters? Naah. Just how you deal with incompetent people.
You would be the one that asked for help sir. I was only answering the question you couldn't seem to figure out the answer to.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 8:22 am 
Ruddy Duck

It ain't what you said it is how you said it!!! I went back were all the pups were to look for this rule. It is not under the heading that says PUP ADS! I did see it under the classified section were there is not a pup or dog for that matter listed there. So I posted where the pups were. Another low bird! BANG!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 11:58 am 
Harlequin Duck

SUNNYDEE wrote:
It ain't what you said it is how you said it!!! I went back were all the pups were to look for this rule. It is not under the heading that says PUP ADS! I did see it under the classified section were there is not a pup or dog for that matter listed there. So I posted where the pups were. Another low bird! BANG!

Stop by and we'll shoot all the low birds you want to orange juice. Until then, try to read. It's clearly posted in the "classifieds" which is where it's clearly posted you post puppy ads, unless you're a sponsor of the site. It's not that complicated. See...

Reminder: No commercial puppies ads are allowed unless you are a sponsor of the site. If one is posted, it will be deleted immediately, and without question. Thanks, and I hope you understand.

All ads other than from our sponsors must be made in the classifieds forum.

It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps. Words of wisdom from Tommy boy this morning....Good luck. I feel like you're going to need it. But congrats, you're getting close to 10!!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 1:27 pm 
Quackmaster

This is what I will say about the topic.

If you have a litter of pups, you are free to post it in the classified section. We take no responsibility as to the health/ pedigree/ breeder or any other information submitted thru the classified section.

What I don't want is someone posting in the forums about them. This is the same as duck call makers, boats, outfitters, the paracord stuff, gun dipping ect. The classifieds are there for a reason.

Our sponsors have each been checked out for their reputability. You will get a quality product from them and professional experience. By checking into them, their payment of sponshorship money and their general knowledge/help they bring to the site, they will have the ability to post ads in the forums or have their own forum as some do in the front page of the forums.

I can not vouch for any person that has not been checked out by us, and I will not allow the use of the general forums to run an advertisement for such, especially living, breathing items.

Also, this is not a monopolistic site, if I have 5 breeders/ trainers that I check out and they all want to buy a banner ect, then I am free to do so. Same way if I have 10 duck call companies that want to sponsor the site, they are more than welcomed to do so as long as they are reputable companies. All of the money goes directly to the betterment of the site and the outdoors and 0 goes into the pockets of us. If we ever get a little extra, we might even have a big cookout or something for all of the ALDUCKERS. Last time we had a little extra, we did the Angel Tree thing for Christmas, and it was wonderful, everyone brought something and every one left with something new, all while helping out needy children. That event cost us around $1200 to put on, not counting the angel tree donation money, but it was made possible by the sponsors of the site.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 1:33 pm 
Banded Black Duck

I think the guys litter speaks for itself, it has health clearances as well as comes with a really nice proven pedigree. That cant be said very often on this site.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2013, 1:43 pm 
Quackmaster

Ok, say I allow an ad on the forum from someone I have never checked into.
Someone reads the ad, drives 2-3 hrs to look at a pup, only to find that is is flea infested, malnourished and has had no vaccinations. That comes back to us at ALDUCKS for allowing such to be put up as an advertisement on our site, thererby damaging our reputation by allowing it.
As you know, a puppy is not a boat, decoy, call or any other inanimate thing and deserves a little more scrutiny by us as owners/ moderators of the site.
I'm no dog expert, never claim to be, but I have a couple dang good moderators that know all about them and I depend on them to give me guidance about the topic when needed.

There is also a thing called Craigslits anyone can use if they wish.