It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: February 11th, 2009, 3:42 pm 
Pintail

Southern Duck Boats & Waterfowl Outfitters
7004 Dickey Springs Road
Bessemer, AL 35022
205-239-8014

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a little info on what we do at SDB. I actually have a lot of people I talk to that think we don't do anything but build custom boats, and that's not entirely true.

Boats:

We build custom boats. If you can draw it, we can build it. This is usually an extended process, whereby we go through all the ins and outs of what you want, why you want it, offer advice on the structure and fabrication, etc. Then we'll have the boat built. Can take anywhere from 3-6 months for delivery depending on complexity.

You can buy a "standard" model boat from us. We sell a standard line of boats in standard sizes, that are all-welded built from .080 and .100 gauge Aluminum. There are options on these as well. Livewells, Gun Boxes, seats, etc. These are more like semi-custom.

We customize factory boats. Install switch panels and wiring, Headlights, Custom Light Bars, Hatches, Grab Bars, Poling Platforms, Bow fishing platforms, etc.

We sell Mud Boats built by Pro Drive Outboards and Gator-Tail Outboards. We are dealers for these Companies. If you are in the market for a good mud boat, let us know and we can get it taken care of.

We sell Beavertail Boats and all the Accessories offered by Beavertail. Take a look at that website for more info on these boats.

Mud Motors:

We sell Both Gator-Tail and ProDrive Outboards including all the Boats and all the accessories offered by these companies. We've been dealers for both these companies going on 5 years now. If you are in the market for either a new or used mud motor, let us know. We can drop ship to your local dock, so if you are in a different part of the state you don't have to come and pick it up.

We sell Beavertail Mud Motors and All their accessories. We can drop ship these anywhere.

We have relationships with dealers of mud motors of other manufactuers. If you want a different kind of mud motor don't let that deter you, we can arrange it. For instance: we have built a lot of boats and installed Mud Buddy motors on them.

Outboards:

Nissan/Tohatsu These are some good motors. We get good pricing and can perform all the required dealer installations for the warranty.

Small Boats and Field Blinds

We are very fortunate to be dealers for Otter Outdoors. Take a look at their website for more info on what they offer. They have some great products. We use their "Predator" blinds for hunting flooded fields in MS. We've got some their layout boats. We've been a dealer for these guys for probably 8 years or more. We get good pricing and we can have any of their products drop shipped anywhere there is a loading dock. In other words........ We'll ship it right to you.

Boat Blinds

Avery, Mud Buddy, Flyway Specailtes. We've got it. We can install it. Let us know what you are looking for.

Custom Paint Jobs

We can custom paint nearly anything. We have done shooting houses, tree stands, boats, trucks, trailers, etc. You name it. Any of the more popular camo patterns can be painted, or we can do a custom job. The pricing on it varies with how many colors are used. We can simply re-paint your equipment 1 color (such as someone wanting to repaint an old boat) or paint it Breakup, Shadow Grass, Max4-HD, etc. We've got some custom jobs where we change the colors up. Let us know if you need anything painted.

Thanks!

Last edited by markethunter on February 12th, 2009, 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2009, 8:15 pm 
Redhead

:cool :drink :cool

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2009, 8:45 am 
Mallard

Updating the site everyday with new cool stuff. Please take a look at the Neo-Matts, Hydroturf, Quick Fist, Exclusive Paints, Stencils, Calls, Mojo Machines, and more.

www.sdb.alducks.com

:D

NEW SITE http://www.sdb.alducks.com
NEW MUD BOAT VIDEO!
elidelta@gmail.com

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2009, 10:27 am 
Wood Duck

Well maybe u can help a brotha out. Bought an easy up blind from Jayme. Needed some parts and could never get the man to call me back or stand be hind his product. I needed some snaps and some other items. After the horrible customer service I got I wouldn't recommend those dang things to anyone. Maybe you can help me find some parts. If you could PM me.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2009, 10:49 am 
Mallard

Im sorry for the problems, I will help you out in any way possible. Jaime's wife had some health problems and it has consumed all of his time. We are more than just boat builders and have a on staff sales associate that owns a fastener company. He should be able to get you anything you need.
Your Friend
Jason

NEW MUD BOAT VIDEO!
elidelta@gmail.com

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2010, 2:48 am 
Hooded Merganser

Im in the market for a new duck/bowfishing boat. I would like a tunnel hull 18ft atleast .100ga. Camo. Preferably center console w/ pods on the back. Also, with a 50hp outboard and trailer. Gunbox, grabrails, storage. A livewell wouldnt be neccesary. And im wanting to have some brackets on the front of the boat to mount a bowfishing deck that i can take on and off. Im also assuming yall could build the deck for me as well, boat width coming back 4ft or so. Anyway i could get a round about on a rig like this??

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2010, 6:52 am 
Harlequin Duck

I have had my SDB for 2 years. It has been a great boat.

I have a 17X48 (actual length 17’9”) MOD V- with a 36 HP pro-drive. It will run with any mud motor hull but does NOT SLIDE!!! The handling of this boat was key to me and with the Pro-Drive it drives like a Ferrari.
I worked with Jason to get what I wanted. I have full floatation and only a back seat.

I have 115 hours on the boat a no issues. Great boat. I am just about to put a new prop on my PD.

17FT boat pushed by a motor

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2010, 7:38 am 
Mallard

Just Give me a call or email.

Look at. www.SDB.Alducks.com

205. 239. 8014

elidelta@gmail.com

NEW MUD BOAT VIDEO!
elidelta@gmail.com

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 9:04 am 
Mallard

Watch Swamp People, and Ax men to see some Prodrives and Tails.

Swamp Motors.

NEW MUD BOAT VIDEO!
elidelta@gmail.com