It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: December 20th, 2013, 5:08 pm 
Mallard

FSU will not be able to stop the run. They have yet to have a true test this year, much like the previous wins against Alabama and Missouri.
Auburn will play tough defense as they have all year, but FSU will have some big plays to keep it close.

Auburn - 44
FSUX - 35

PostPosted: January 7th, 2014, 8:41 am 
Harlequin Duck

What no Aubbies on here talking smack still?

I watched 5 mins of the game and assumed The Plains Men would take care of business. 21-10 I think then.

Wrong.

So Auburn Spoiled Mizzu and Alabama season but could not win it all.

That is typical.

It hurts I am sure. Still a good season for both teams. They should both end up in the top 5.

17FT boat pushed by a motor

PostPosted: January 7th, 2014, 9:21 am 
Wood Duck

I honestly think, regardless of the score, that Auburn played better than Florida State. Everyone picked fsu and said it would be a blowout because auburns defense couldn't hold them but they created problems for winston all night. I'm not going to make excuses for auburn because they lost the game fair and square but I do think they played better as a whole than fsu.

PostPosted: January 7th, 2014, 10:52 am 
Hooded Merganser

" A game of two halves, AU won the first half, FSU won the second half". FS made better adjustments at halftime. AU dominated the LOS in the first half, FS won it in the 2nd. The drive at the end of the 1st half was huge for FS. They had the "MO" coming out in the 2nd and won.

All these "talking heads" are glad that the BCS is history but they'll all be crying when we end up with SEC teams in the final game. When OSU and SoCal don't make the final game, they'll all be crying for a "better system". :lol: They have a problem realizing that most of the college level talent comes from : FL, GA, LA, AL, MS and TX. Look at the rosters of the top teams in the country and that's where their players are from. JMHO

I do wish that the state had gotten it's 5th NC in a row but it wasn't to be. Football is over for this year, time to get back to bustin' quacks. 8)

PostPosted: January 7th, 2014, 3:58 pm 
Wood Duck

I'm still wondering what would have happened if tre mason would have taken a knee inside the 5 on the touchdown run with 1:19 left and then marshall took a knee or two to get the clock down to under 30 seconds then still have two downs to score. I don't think fsu could have scored with 15 or so seconds left.

PostPosted: January 7th, 2014, 4:08 pm 
Redhead

gad daddy wrote:
WDE. Terrible play calling on both sides on the ball for AU in the second half. Either way at least we didn't loose by 2 touchdowns to a terrible Oklahoma team...life goes on though.

No.. You did blow a 17 point lead. Auburn played a great 1st half.

They deserved to be there, for sure. I was hoping for a win for the SEC. I don't believe Bama could have done any better. I didn't watch the game closely, but I never noticed you guys run the option. Did it happen and I missed it? What worked in the first, didn't work in the second. Why not go triple option a few plays and see what it would produce? And how in the heck do you almost lose like 5 return catches? Auburns punter did an excellent job as usual. Wish you guys would have pulled it out.