It is currently November 22nd, 2017, 2:16 am


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hey guys
PostPosted: November 30th, 2013, 10:15 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
Clint Cooks Internet is down. He wanted me to tell everyone War Eagle!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: November 30th, 2013, 10:22 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
Flightstopper wrote:
Clint Cooks Internet is down. He wanted me to tell everyone War Eagle!!!!

Bring my waders back. :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: November 30th, 2013, 10:57 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
Haaaaaa!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 1st, 2013, 8:45 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 8:22 pm
Posts: 1668
Location: Huntsville, Al
Took him exactly 0:01 second to go from a strutting around Banty Rooster to a puffed up little bullfrog. Warp speed change! haha #WDE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 12:11 am 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
Lol. Prolly should have kept my mouth shut till I got my Black clouds from him lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 10:32 am 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 8:22 pm
Posts: 1668
Location: Huntsville, Al
Flightstopper wrote:
Lol. Prolly should have kept my mouth shut till I got my Black clouds from him lol


You got his waders...that's a pretty good bargaining chip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 10:51 am 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
muddycreek wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Lol. Prolly should have kept my mouth shut till I got my Black clouds from him lol


You got his waders...that's a pretty good bargaining chip.

I found a Copperhead EAAAAARRRRRLY this morning. Can't believe someone left it laying around like that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 12:03 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
muddycreek wrote:
Took him exactly 0:01 second to go from a strutting around Banty Rooster to a puffed up little bullfrog. Warp speed change! haha #WDE.


Attachments:
YOU MAD.jpeg
YOU MAD.jpeg [ 89.78 KiB | Viewed 1704 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 12:12 pm 
Offline
Canvasback
User avatar

Joined: November 21st, 2012, 11:27 am
Posts: 325
Location: 'Merica
clint.cook wrote:
muddycreek wrote:
Took him exactly 0:01 second to go from a strutting around Banty Rooster to a puffed up little bullfrog. Warp speed change! haha #WDE.



Whatever makes you feel better :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 12:59 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
clint.cook wrote:
muddycreek wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Lol. Prolly should have kept my mouth shut till I got my Black clouds from him lol


You got his waders...that's a pretty good bargaining chip.

I found a Copperhead EAAAAARRRRRLY this morning. Can't believe someone left it laying around like that.

Well change them plugs and put a throttle cable on it and should be good to go lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 1:05 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
clint.cook wrote:
muddycreek wrote:
Took him exactly 0:01 second to go from a strutting around Banty Rooster to a puffed up little bullfrog. Warp speed change! haha #WDE.

Maybe since Yall got ahead of yourself building that trophy case for this yrs trophy Yall make can put a picture of Saban and AJ hugging and crying. Or a cute lil Bama Christmas tree or a statue of Updike. I'm sure they make Alabama snow globes that's an idea. Endless possibilities on what will fit in there :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 1:18 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
Flightstopper wrote:
clint.cook wrote:
muddycreek wrote:
Took him exactly 0:01 second to go from a strutting around Banty Rooster to a puffed up little bullfrog. Warp speed change! haha #WDE.

Maybe since Yall got ahead of yourself building that trophy case for this yrs trophy Yall make can put a picture of Saban and AJ hugging and crying. Or a cute lil Bama Christmas tree or a statue of Updike. I'm sure they make Alabama snow globes that's an idea. Endless possibilities on what will fit in there :mrgreen:

Man I hope Auburn wins and FSU and OSU get beat...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 1:23 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
Go ahead and live it up boys. It won't be long until AU is back in the dumpster where they belong. Y'all will shoot the tires off the GusBus before long and be trying to fire him...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 1:34 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: November 23rd, 2004, 3:45 pm
Posts: 2235
Location: Guntersville, AL
clint.cook wrote:
Go ahead and live it up boys. It won't be long until AU is back in the dumpster where they belong. Y'all will shoot the tires off the GusBus before long and be trying to fire him...


Man, all this from a man smart enough to attend and graduate from college he hates more than anything. :twisted:

_________________
Custom Made, Award Winning Duck and Goose Calls by Brian D. Phillips
http://www.dixielandcalls.com

Dixie Land Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Dixie-Land-Calls/81636971363?ref=nf


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 2:37 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
didimau03 wrote:
clint.cook wrote:
Go ahead and live it up boys. It won't be long until AU is back in the dumpster where they belong. Y'all will shoot the tires off the GusBus before long and be trying to fire him...


Man, all this from a man smart enough to attend and graduate from college he hates more than anything. :twisted:

Love the school and town, it's the idiot fans I can't seem to play nice with. 80% can't find Auburn on a map.


Last edited by clint.cook on December 2nd, 2013, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 2:40 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
Case in point: http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... isman-shot

Really?!?!?!?! That's as stupid as Foster getting kicker of the year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 3:10 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: November 23rd, 2004, 3:45 pm
Posts: 2235
Location: Guntersville, AL
clint.cook wrote:
Case in point: http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... isman-shot

Really?!?!?!?! That's as stupid as Foster getting kicker of the year.


I'll agree on that one.

_________________
Custom Made, Award Winning Duck and Goose Calls by Brian D. Phillips
http://www.dixielandcalls.com

Dixie Land Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Dixie-Land-Calls/81636971363?ref=nf


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2013, 3:07 am 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
clint.cook wrote:
Case in point: http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... isman-shot

Really?!?!?!?! That's as stupid as Foster getting kicker of the year.
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group