It is currently November 20th, 2017, 6:35 am


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 6:12 pm 
Offline
Mallard
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2006, 5:11 pm
Posts: 254
Location: In a duck boat near you!!
The bammers are scared to death, but they will never admit it.

This will be one for the ages. Glad I already have my tickets in hand. I have not been to an Iron Bowl in 15 years due to duck season and I can't wait to be in Auburn for this one.

Good Guys - 38
Fighting AJs - 35

_________________
WAR DAYUM EAGLE!!!
Image
Support AWF - Alabama Wildlife Federation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 7:21 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
42-9. War Eagle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 7:24 pm 
Offline
Wood Duck
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2011, 8:35 pm
Posts: 169
No one has been able to stop Auburns offense. Marshall is a dual threat quarterback and he prived people wrong by having 200+ passing yards against a defense that was "supposed" to put a stop to the powerful offense. Granted they did get too comfortable and blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, they will learn from this during the off week and will be ready to play four solid quarters of football. This game will be close and although I'm a die hard auburn fan, it could go either way.

I'm going to say AU: 27 Bammer sissys: 24

_________________
"Some say the sky is the limit, but there are footprints on the moon"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 7:37 pm 
Offline
Redhead
User avatar

Joined: February 25th, 2011, 2:48 am
Posts: 547
Location: Montgomery, AL
I hope you boys keep thinking that.

UA - 38
AU - 10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 8:38 pm 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Posts: 2965
Location: Section,AL
I hope TDD picks Bama so Auburn will win :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 8:42 pm 
Offline
Wood Duck
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2011, 8:35 pm
Posts: 169
Flightstopper wrote:
42-9. War Eagle


How much whinning would there be if this happened?!

_________________
"Some say the sky is the limit, but there are footprints on the moon"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 9:06 pm 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 11th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: ARAB, AL
duckaholic92 wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
42-9. War Eagle


How much whinning would there be if this happened?!

Not near as much as when this happens, 35-10 UA.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 9:09 pm 
Offline
Canvasback
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2010, 5:07 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Birmingham
duckaholic92 wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
42-9. War Eagle


How much whinning would there be if this happened?!


Is whinning when bama whines about its lost chance at a championship but still claims it a couple years later?

War Eagle, but I don't see the good guys hanging.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 9:26 pm 
Offline
Ruddy Duck
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2013, 10:57 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Tuscaloosa/Fackler
duckaholic92 wrote:
No one has been able to stop Auburns offense. Marshall is a dual threat quarterback and he prived people wrong by having 200+ passing yards against a defense that was "supposed" to put a stop to the powerful offense. Granted they did get too comfortable and blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, they will learn from this during the off week and will be ready to play four solid quarters of football. This game will be close and although I'm a die hard auburn fan, it could go either way.

I'm going to say AU: 27 Bammer sissys: 24

YOU ARE A F****** JACKA$$

_________________
Image
McMahan Farms


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 9:31 pm 
Offline
Hooded Merganser
User avatar

Joined: January 2nd, 2013, 7:12 pm
Posts: 30
Cant wait for all the bammers to be down here on the plains,they will be pissing their pants from now on!


Tigers 35
Bammers 7


WDE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 9:33 pm 
Offline
Coot
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2013, 10:14 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Fackler/Tuscaloosa
Flightstopper wrote:
42-9. War Eagle

:lol:

_________________
Image
Natural Light ProStaff
McMahan Farms


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 9:36 pm 
Offline
Coot
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2013, 9:55 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Destin/Tuscaloosa
Alabama 49-0
Its going to be a repeat from year.
Roll Tide Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 10:37 pm 
Offline
Wood Duck
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2011, 8:35 pm
Posts: 169
will wrote:
duckaholic92 wrote:
No one has been able to stop Auburns offense. Marshall is a dual threat quarterback and he prived people wrong by having 200+ passing yards against a defense that was "supposed" to put a stop to the powerful offense. Granted they did get too comfortable and blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, they will learn from this during the off week and will be ready to play four solid quarters of football. This game will be close and although I'm a die hard auburn fan, it could go either way.

I'm going to say AU: 27 Bammer sissys: 24

YOU ARE A F****** JACKA$$


Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

_________________
"Some say the sky is the limit, but there are footprints on the moon"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 11:18 pm 
Offline
Ruddy Duck
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2013, 10:57 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Tuscaloosa/Fackler
duckaholic92 wrote:
will wrote:
duckaholic92 wrote:
No one has been able to stop Auburns offense. Marshall is a dual threat quarterback and he prived people wrong by having 200+ passing yards against a defense that was "supposed" to put a stop to the powerful offense. Granted they did get too comfortable and blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, they will learn from this during the off week and will be ready to play four solid quarters of football. This game will be close and although I'm a die hard auburn fan, it could go either way.

I'm going to say AU: 27 Bammer sissys: 24

YOU ARE A F****** JACKA$$


Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

my sister died last week due to a tragic cow tipping accident in auburn, al. Thanks a lot, a$$hole

_________________
Image
McMahan Farms


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 19th, 2013, 11:25 pm 
Offline
Canvasback
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2010, 5:07 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Birmingham
Dang, how hard did she get tipped over?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 20th, 2013, 12:32 am 
Offline
Redhead
User avatar

Joined: February 25th, 2011, 2:48 am
Posts: 547
Location: Montgomery, AL
SThomp wrote:
Dang, how hard did she get tipped over?


Beat me to it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 20th, 2013, 3:42 am 
Offline
Harlequin Duck
User avatar

Joined: December 29th, 2008, 10:21 am
Posts: 1959
Location: Bay Minette, AL
Flightstopper wrote:
I hope TDD picks Bama so Auburn will win :lol:



Hey now, I've only missed one pick.

I said Stanford was overrated, and apparently they were. However, so was Oregon.

_________________
Boone's River Breeze (Bree)

Gadwalls in my part of the country aren't puddle ducks....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 20th, 2013, 5:15 am 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: August 26th, 2009, 11:57 am
Posts: 3680
Location: Parks City, TN just over the Bama line North of Huntsville
THE University of ALABAMA - 38
the Barners.................. - 16

____________________________________________

Question: why are they the Auburn Tigers, yet they bring an Eagle to the Game???????

I know it is a "Cow" college and they like animals down there, but can't you just pick 1 , for your mascot ?????????

Back in the 70s and 80s, it was a Golden eagle, Now they have switched to a Bald eagle....
Poor aubbies, just can't make up their mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless you

_________________
Make time to PRAY . God has given us so much. Thank him.

http://www.sportsmensdevotional.com/prayer.htm


Last edited by gobama123 on November 20th, 2013, 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 20th, 2013, 5:40 am 
Offline
Tundra Swan
User avatar

Joined: August 26th, 2009, 11:57 am
Posts: 3680
Location: Parks City, TN just over the Bama line North of Huntsville
For a complete analization of the game, you need to call me, it is $9.95 per minute....
But I will try to talk fast.... :lol:

__________________________________

Seriously, Auburns New coach has done a magnificent job. They had all of these athletes last year, but they never seemed to be able to all get on the same page.
I predicted AU with 3 or 4 losses, and now it looks like they will only have 2 regular season losses.

I am glad that AU beat GA, (they dominated most of the game) so now the pressure is ON.

Do you realize that there is not a player on AU's offense (including all the back-ups) that has EVER scored against Bama?

_________________________
AU's defensive secondary will get picked apart. That is assuming that AU can stop Bama's running game, and force Bama to throw.
AU does have a good run defense, but 2ndary is somewhat weak. Just ask Arron Murry.

Bama's special teams will dominate AUs, Bama's offense will consistently move the ball and score.

My only Big question, is how well will Bama's defense be able to stop that AU option offense ?
That question will not be answered by the talent of the players one the field,.... But will be determined by the Coaches game plan, and what "keys" Bama's kids are looking for.

But Bama still wins pretty big in the end!!!


I have only attended 19 Iron Bowls (including the 1st 2 at AU) and will most likely never attend another one (unless one of my kids wants me to go with them....), But the TV has gotten So good that the games are much more entertaining to watch.

So IF I get back from duck hunting in time, I will enjoy watching Bama, shut-up all of these Once every 50 years Tigers (or eagles, or whatever....)

God Bless you

_________________
Make time to PRAY . God has given us so much. Thank him.

http://www.sportsmensdevotional.com/prayer.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: IRON BOWL 2013
PostPosted: November 20th, 2013, 7:45 am 
Offline
Canvasback
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2010, 5:07 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Birmingham
gobama123 wrote:
THE University of ALABAMA - 38
the Barners.................. - 16

____________________________________________

Question: why are they the Auburn Tigers, yet they bring an Eagle to the Game???????

I know it is a "Cow" college and they like animals down there, but can't you just pick 1 , for your mascot ?????????

Back in the 70s and 80s, it was a Golden eagle, Now they have switched to a Bald eagle....
Poor aubbies, just can't make up their mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless you


Same reason the Alabama calls themselves the tide yet bring a fake elephant to the game.

The eagle is not a mascot they bring an eagle because of the battle cry and because auburn is home to the southeastern raptor rehabilitation center. Auburn still flies a golden eagle and usually only flies the bald eagle when its near a military holiday.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group