It is currently October 21st, 2017, 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Isbell Deer Processing
PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 7:06 pm 
Gadwall

Dropped a deer off with them 1 month ago today....was told it would take at least another week. Thats way too long. Just giving everyone a heads up around the Birmingham area

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 9:01 pm 
Canvasback

Im assuming it changed hands since last year because it was under a different name then, Deer Depot or something of the like, but doesn't sound like much has changed. A buddy of mine dropped off a deer at the same place last year that he said was 110 live weight that they had already skinned and quartered. He had it all ground up into sausage and they gave him 15 1 pound packs of sausage and said it'd be $150. He questioned them about the amount of sausage and their response was it takes 2 lbs of deer to make 1 lb of sausage :?: .Where does the other pound of meat go? After that he said keep it and was walking out without his deer then they came back with another mixed bag of deer cuts in order to "keep their customer happy". Whose deer was that? Still told them to keep it and left. Shady stuff happened at the previously named place and not sure of what happened when the name changed.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2015, 12:58 pm 
Gadwall

So I called one last time to check on my deer....shockingly it still wasn't ready. I let them know that when it did come up to cut it however they wanted because it was now there deer. I'm not sure what I expected him to say but all I got was an "okay". Really pisses me off because it was the only deer I shot this year due to us moving in December.

Stay away from these guys....