It is currently April 22nd, 2018, 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Remington Model 700
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2013, 8:38 pm 
Gadwall

Just my opinion but if you can spend the time money and effort to learn how to kill a deer sized animal at 700 yards why are you looking at such cheap rifles to start with? I have never seen a rangefinder that will range that far accuratley every time for less than 8 hundy so if you can swing that spend the money and buy good equipment. That being said and having shot both I will say this. The 770 is about as junky as the 710 and there are different versions of the 700 these days. Whoever said that about the Savage is spot on and the new Ruger American is stupid accurate for the price. I sighted a 308 in the other day for a guy and with the cheap Bushnell that came with it at 100 yds it took 2 shots to zero and the last 3 measured way under an inch with factory Federal ammo. Again just my 2 cents and hope this helps.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2013, 12:40 pm 
Coot

The Remington Model 700,™ a rifle with no equal, and a superior performer in every way. Its accuracy and dependability have become the standard by which all other centerfire rifles are measured and continually fall short. Still the most accurate out-of-the-box rifle made, the Model 700 brings its famous action and renowned consistency to this diverse family of guns. All are newly equipped with our externally adjustable X-Mark Pro trigger system.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2013, 10:04 pm 
Harlequin Duck

jasjohnie wrote:
The Remington Model 700,™ a rifle with no equal, and a superior performer in every way. Its accuracy and dependability have become the standard by which all other centerfire rifles are measured and continually fall short. Still the most accurate out-of-the-box rifle made, the Model 700 brings its famous action and renowned consistency to this diverse family of guns. All are newly equipped with our externally adjustable X-Mark Pro trigger system.

:scratch :-?

PostPosted: April 7th, 2013, 10:15 pm 
Harlequin Duck

clint.cook wrote:
jasjohnie wrote:

:scratch :-?

Genius here apparently felt the need to copy and paste straight from the Remington brochure. Who would have thought. Where's that moron test we keep asking for?!