It is currently September 20th, 2018, 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Returny to duck forum.
PostPosted: October 4th, 2012, 9:51 am 
Ruddy Duck

Hey guys my name is Tyler. I'm returning to the duck forum after its been over a year using it. Could not retrieve my old screen name nor my password. Im from the good ole town rogersville Alabama. I hunt all across the Tn river from counce, Tn on into Guntersville. Mainly hunt public grounds and if it's a management area for waterfowl in North Alabama I've been there. Even though I am a member in a club in Scottsboro and Arkansas for ducks I feel that public land duck hunting is the best overall experience as u are hunting competivly amongst other hunters for the ducks. I'm looking extremely forward to this year as the duck count has risen to 48.6 millions birds this year. It's the highest count for the waterfowl survey since 1955. Yes we all know that in 2011-2012 the population was around 46 milliln birds but we had an abundance of rainfall in the potholes boosting the duck population substantially. This yr though even though the count was 48.6 million birds with less rainfall this yr I'm really curious to know what the duck count will be come the 2013-2014. Also according to te farmers almanac we are suppose to get a colder winter this yr. That's good news for us die hard waterfowlers!! It's accuracy is generally around 80 percent. Guess we will find out. Anyways hope everything's been good for u guys and I'm
looking forward to this yrs duck season. Even if I'm considered a name dropper by Hen Slayer GA???

PostPosted: October 4th, 2012, 9:18 pm 
Wood Duck

Keep that thing in your pants son.